The Holy Family Parents & Friends Association is an integral part of our Catholic school and provides a formal structure and support network for parents to;
- participate in the activities and decision making processes at the school.
- work together for the benefit of the school and their children.
The Holy Family Parents & Friends Association represents the interests of the whole parent body and helps parents engage with the school and the education of their children.
Holy Family Parents & Friends Association initiatives include;
- Developing a community spirit - with a Christian ethos.
- Supporting and working in partnership with the Holy Family Principal and staff.
- Promoting interaction between home and school, and parents and teachers.
- Encouraging parent participation.
- Promoting the School in the wider community.
- Providing a forum for discussion with the guidance of the Principal.
- Assisting and organising fundraising for the school with the guidance of the Principal
- Planning and organising of activities and functions with the guidance of the Principal.
The school is committed to building and maintaining a good working relationship with parents, ensuring a common direction and developing a strong community team. Parents and families are the first educators of their children and have the right and the responsibility to be engaged with their children’s education. Research shows that children perform better when parents continue to be engaged throughout their child’s years at school. The Holy Family Parents & Friends Association is committed to facilitating this engagement.